Matwork Classes (BOOKING REQ.)
- 1 hour classes – 8week block £80, new block starting w/c 8th January 2018
- Please fill out a client enrolment form below and bring along to your first class.
- If you are away on holiday or think you’ll miss a few classes during a block you can PAYG throughout a block. One hour class PAYG £13
- Mary Erskine School, MES Sports Centre, Ravelston Dykes Road (plenty parking at Craigleith Rise Car Park, there is a path up to the Cricket Club entrance where classes are held)
- Cramond Kirk Church Hall, Cramond Glebe Road (plenty of parking, class in Millennium Room)
Please complete the Client Enrolment Form prior to starting Pilates. For certain conditions relating to heart/circulation or bone/osteoporosis, medical clearance may be required from your Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Prior to beginning classes you will need to fill out an Enrolment Forms. You can download one from this page.
All equipment is provided but you are very welcome to bring your own mat if you’d prefer.
Wear clothing that is comfortable and which will allow you to move freely. Socks or bare feet.
Payment to be made at the first class of the block by either cash, cheque or BACS.
Beginners – for individuals with specific medical conditions/injuries or for people who wish to take things a little more gently. Also suitable for complete beginners.
Improvers – for everyone with a good level of basic fitness. Suitable for beginners and people who have participated in Pilates classes previously.
Intermediate – for people who have been attending classes for a while or for individuals who like a more challenging class.
Advanced – these classes move into the advanced repertoire and are much more challenging and should be attended by individuals who have been doing Pilates for quite a long time, have a very good level of fitness and have no injuries or medical conditions.